Saturday 6 March 2010

particle in a box

I am the particle in a box, I glide and soar as I please


My movement is like a swaggering sweet symphony

My dance, like the tangential thought of lucid lyrics

My limbs undulate with psychedelic sepsis

My eyes dart around like a memorising melody



I am the particle in a box, I am redolent of colour

Smell my heart; you will sense the fuchsia of freedom

Smell my lips for a whiff of pink passion

Smell my skin and feel the lilac song of love

Smell my mind to get a taste of tealy triumph



I am the particle in a box, I decide my destiny

I impinge the walls of fate with haughty hate

I shrug off my horoscope with head-strong hope

I do not believe in providence, I have better sense

I go not by the whims of luck… herein stops the buck

1 comment:

  1. Ive read this before.. You showed it to me once right??

    ReplyDelete